Doctor of Philosophy Programme
Registration Instructions for New Students for AUTUMN SEMESTER 2020 of IISER Kolkata
Last Date of Registeration 08.08.2020 :
You must initiate the registration process through the online portal after paying the requisite fees through online transactionbefore the offer expires. Failure to register online will debar you from taking admission at IISER Kolkata.
Detailed fee structure for Autumn 2020 semester :Click Here
You can pay using your Debit/Credit card, Internet banking or BHIM UPI through our online payment gateway.
Print Registration Slip
Check Payment Status
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Online form will require your recent photograph.
- After successful registration you would be able to print your registration slip.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a receipt for fees payment.
- You should upload the scanned copies of your original documents in the google link
- You have to submit a declaration that, if any document is found to be incomplete, falsified, or any information is found to be suppressed, the admission will stand cancelled.
- You will get provisional registered to the Institute for the Autumn semester 2020 after successfully uploading the requisite documents .You will receive an institute email address and password.
- You have to then enroll yourself through online course registration using the provided institute email address and password. Please adhere to the set time table (on our website) to avoid clashes while selecting the courses from the portal.The Autumn semester will commence on 17th August 2020.
- On receiving instructions to join the Institute when the situation normalises, you need to produce ALL ORIGINALS of uploaded documents for verification purpose.
- Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- ALL STUDENTS WILL BE PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED.