Master of Science Programme
Registration Instructions for New Students for Autumn Semester 2022 of IISER Kolkata
You must initiate the registration process through the online portal after paying the requisite fees through online transaction before the offer expires. Failure to register online will debar you from taking admission at IISER Kolkata.
Detailed fee structure for Autumn 2022 semester :Click Here
You can pay using your Debit/Credit card, Internet banking or BHIM UPI through our online payment gateway. No other mode of fees payment will be entertained.
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES AND PRE-REGISTRATION IS 8 th JULY 2022.
- DATE OF REPORTING IS 28 th JULY 2022 at 10 AM.
Print Registration Slip
Check Payment Status
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Online form will require your recent photograph. Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- After successful registration you would be able to print your registration slip.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a receipt for fees payment.
- You MUST report, in person, to the Room No 107 LHC, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur on 28 th JULY 2022 at 10 AM along with the following documents.
- Registration Form (duly filled-up and signed).
- Proof of payment of fees
- Original and self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations
starting from 10 th standard.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/KM/EWS certificates as applicable. Non-creamy layer OBC certificate valid for current financial year 2022 – 2023 (certificate issue date for OBC-NCL has to be on or after April 1, 2022).
- Anti-Ragging Form (duly signed by candidate and parent/guardian).
- Bye-laws-Institute Rules Rules Form (duly signed by candidate and parent/guardian).
- Proof of photo ID [Any ONE of the following: Driving License, Aadhar Card,
,Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card] and a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card (if not provided in (g), above).
- Original Proof of date of birth-Birth Certificate.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
- Migration certificate (if not already submitted)