5 Year BS-MS Dual Degree Programme
Pre-registration Instructions for New Admissions for AUTUMN SEMESTER 2019 of
Pre- registration portal for second round SCB channel will be open on 21st July 2019.
The admission fee for IISER Kolkata (for New Candidates only
) is tabulated below:-
||Total admission fee
|For GEN, EWS, OBC-NCL & KM categories||Rs. 49,460/-
|For SC/ST/PwD categories||Rs. 16,060/-
The above admission fees are provisional and subject to the amendment by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- Kindly use this link for detailed fees breakup.
- You must pay using NEFT/ SBI to SBI Account Transfer/ Cheque Deposit at any branches of State Bank of India so that your payment is identified with an Unique Transaction Reference Number (which reflected in your passbook or bank statement)/ Any Other Reference Number (usually 10 alphanumeric characters)/ Fund Remitter Bank Account Number and Branch Code.
Please note that payment must be made in favour of -
|Institute Account Name:
|| IISER KOLKATA COLLECTION ACCOUNT
||STATE BANK OF INDIA
|Bank Branch Name and Branch Code:
||Kalyani branch (01082)
|NEFT/ RTGS/ IFS Code:
- Other means of payment, such as, by cash or Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- After successful pre-registration you would be able to print your registration slip. You MUST produce the registration slip during admission.
- Registration desks would open on 31st July, 2019 at 10.00 AM in A P C Ray Lecture Hall Complex.
You must present yourself to registration desk on this day the following documents:
ALL ORIGINALS SHOULD BE WITH THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE. The originals will be returned after verification.
- Copy of this offer letter
- Printed Application form having your and your guardian's signature. The application form is included in this offer letter.
- Declaration form (if applicable). Download from Click Here
- Original Medical Examination Report. Download from Click Here
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/KM/EWS certificates as applicable.
[SC/ST Certificate] [OBC-NCL Certificate] [PD Certificate] [Kashmiri Migrant][EWS Certificate] Non - creamy layer OBC certificate valid for current financial year 2019 - 2020 (certificate issue date for OBC-NCL has to be on or after April 1, 2019). Download the required form(s) as applicable from Click Here
- Original JEE (Advanced)-Score/KVPY-Score/SCB hall ticket (as the case may be), award letter and a self-attested photocopy of the same
- Original and self - attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations starting from 10th standard
- Proof of photo ID [Any ONE of the following : Driving License, Aadhaar Card, College/School ID card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Class X/XII Admit Card/Certificate with Photo and PAN Card] and a self-attested photocopy of the same
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card (if available and not provided in 8, above).
- Original Proof of date of birth and a self-attested photocopy of the same (Copy of birth certificate)
- 5 (Five) recent passport size photographs
- Duly filled and signed Anti-Ragging Undertaking form [Anti-Ragging Undertaking], Institute Bylaws [Institute Bylaws], MCWC undertaking form [MCWC Form]. Please click here for Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Judgement for reference.
- Proof of admission fee payment for SAF as well as NEFT payment for the balance amount
- Signed copy of the Pre-registration slip
- As per the instructions received from MHRD, you need to register yourself with National Academic Depository (NAD) after admission to IISER Kolkata (with your Roll No.) through the link Click Here for NAD registration.
This is mandatory for students and would help them to view the final degree certificates and transcripts online after graduation.
In case you already have a NAD ID please report the same during your registration process. Candidates doing new NAD registration, should submit the NAD registration details within one week of admission to Academic Cell of IISER Kolkata through this form [Click Here to download the NAD registration Form].
- Please check your current contact is fully updated.
- Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- In-absentia registration will not be permitted.
- If you do not pay the fees and pre-register before the deadline, this offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled. It should be noted that suppression or distortion of any fact, identity, category, educational qualification, nationality, etc. made in your application form will result in cancellation of the offer of your admission or degree acquired later is liable for cancellation at any stage.
- IISERs are fully residential institution. All students admitted to IISER-K are required to stay at the designated hostel provided following the by laws. You will be allotted hostel seat on the date of your admission.