5 Year BS-MS Dual Degree Programme
SCB (New Candidates): Pre-registration available from 14th August 2018
Selected Candidates List
SCB (Float Candidates): Pre-registration available from 14th August 2018
Selected Candidates List
Dates for Pre-registration at IISER Kolkata
For Float candidates, candidate must pay the balance fees (if any) by Debit Card on
the date of registration itself.
|19.08.2018||Last date of Pre-registration for Float Candidates||Pre-Register Online|
The admission fee for IISER Kolkata (for New Candidates only
) is tabulated below:-
||NEFT payment during pre-registration
||Total admission fee
|General, OBC (NC) and KM||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 20,675/-||Rs. 45,675/
|SC/ST and PD||Rs. 12,500/-||Rs. 2875/-||Rs. 15,375/
The above admission fees are provisional and subject to the amendment by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- You must pay using NEFT so that your payment is identified with an Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number. Other means of payment, such as, by cash or Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) could be done from any NEFT-enabled branch having unique IFSC code.
- Please note that payment must be made to the following account. On making the payment the receiving bank will provide the transaction details which will indicate the Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number along with the name of the depositor.
Details of account:
||STATE BANK OF INDIA
|| INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH KOLKATA
- Kindly use this link for detailed fees breakup.
- Upon receiving your UTR number (usually 16 alphanumeric characters), the number would be verified by us to confirm your payment.
- NEFT protocol for all banks provides an Additional Information section where you may specify (i) applicant's name, (ii) the phrase "Registration fee".
- No payment will be accepted after the offer expires
- Online form will require your recent photograph.
After successful pre-registration you would be able to print your registration slip. You MUST produce the registration slip during admission.
Admission desks would open on 19th August 2018 at 2.00 PM.
Venue of Admission:
Lecture Hall Complex, IISER Kolkata
Report physically to IISER Kolkata on 19th August 2018
with the following documents:
- Printed Application form having your and your guardian's signature. The application form must be downloaded from your account at https://www.iiseradmission.in/apply
- Copy of this offer letter
- Completed and signed Admission form. The admission form must be downloaded from your account at https://www.iiseradmission.in/forms
- Declaration form (if applicable). Download from https://www.iiseradmission.in/forms
- Original Medical Examination Report. Download from https://www.iiseradmission.in/forms
- SC/ST/OBCNC/PD/KM certificates as applicable. Non - creamy layer OBC certificate valid for current financial year 2018 - 2019 (certificate issue date for OBCNC has to be on or after April 1,2018). Download the required form(s) as applicable from https://www.iiseradmission.in/forms.
- Original KVPY award letter and a self-attested photocopy of the same
- Original and self - attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations starting from 10th standard
- Proof of photo ID [Any ONE of the following : Driving License, Aadhar Card, College/School ID card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Class X/XII Admit Card/Certificate with Photo and PAN Card] and a self-attested photocopy of the same
- Original Proof of date of birth and a self-attested photocopy of the same
- 4 (Four) recent passport size photographs
- Duly filled and signed Anti-Ragging Undertaking form (available at http://apply.iiserkol.ac.in/bsms/registration.html)
- Proof of admission fee payment for SAF as well as NEFT payment for the balance amount
- Pre-registration slip
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card if present
Signed copy of Institute Bylaws
and Anti-Ragging Undertaking
. Please click here
for Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Judgement for reference. You MUST take a printout, sign it and get it signed by your guardians. You have to submit this document in duplicate (original signature should be there in both the documents) at the registration desk along with other documents.
ALL ORIGINALS SHOULD BE WITH THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE. The originals will be returned after verification.
- If you do not pay the fees and pre-register before the deadline, this offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled. It should be noted that suppression or distortion of any fact, identity, category, educational qualification, nationality, etc. made in your application form will result in cancellation of the offer of your admission or degree acquired later is liable for cancellation at any stage.
- Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- IISERs are fully residential institution. All students admitted to IISER-K are required to stay at the designated hostel provided following the by laws. You will be allotted hostel seat on the date of your admission.