5 Year BS-MS Dual Degree Programme
Registration Instructions for New Admissions for AUTUMN SEMESTER 2020 of
Last Date of Registration 10.12.2020
KVPY: Pre-registration available from from 07.12.2020 to 10.12.2020 Selected Candidates List
JEE: Pre-registration available from 07.12.2020 to 10.12.2020 Selected Candidates List
SCB list: Pre-registration available from 07.12.2020 to 10.12.2020 Selected Candidates List
You must initiate the registration process through the online portal after paying the requisite fees through online transaction before the offer expires. Failure to register online will debar you from taking admission at IISER Kolkata.
You can pay using your Debit/Credit card, Internet banking or BHIM UPI through our online payment gateway.
The admission fee for IISER Kolkata (for New Candidates only
) is tabulated below:-
||Total admission fee
|Fee for GEN, EWS, OBC-NCL and KM categories||Rs.13,350/-
|Fee for SC/ST / PWD categories||Nil
- Queries releated to Pre-registration
- Online form will require your recent photograph.
- After successful registration you would be able to print your pre-registration slip.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a receipt for fees payment.
- You should upload the scanned copies of your original documents in the google link
- You will get provisional registered to the Institute for the Autumn semester 2020 after successfully uploading the requisite documents .You will receive an institute email address and password.
- Using the given institute email address and password, you can enter the course portal.
- On receiving instructions to join the Institute when the situation normalises, you need to produce ALL ORIGINALS of uploaded documents for verification purpose.
- Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- ALL STUDENTS WILL BE PROVISIONALLY ADMITTED.