You must pay the requisite fee and pre-register yourself at this online
portal before the offer expires. Failure to pre-register online will
debar you from taking admission at IISER Kolkata.
The admission fee for IISER Kolkata is tabulated below:-
||Total admission fee
|General and OBC||Rs. 46250/
|SC/ST /PD/KM||Rs. 18750/
The above admission fees are provisional and subject to the amendment by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- Kindly use this link for detailed fees breakup.
You must pay using NEFT/ RTGS/ SBI to SBI Account Transfer/ Cash & Cheque Deposit at any branches of State Bank of India so that your payment is identified with an Unique Transaction Reference Number (UTR: usually 16 alphanumeric characters)/ Any Other Reference Number (usually 10 alphanumeric characters)/ Fund Remitter Bank Account Number and Branch Code.
Please note that payment must be made in favour of -
Institute Account Name: IISER KOLKATA COLLECTION ACCOUNT
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Branch Name and Branch Code: Kalyani Branch (01082)
NEFT/ RTGS/ IFS Code: SBIN0001082
Account Number: 35287685781
Upon receiving your Unique Transaction Reference Number (UTR: usually 16 alphanumeric characters)/ Any Other Reference Number (usually 10 alphanumeric characters)/ Fund Remitter Bank Account Number and Branch Code, the number would be verified by us to confirm your payment.
Other means of payment, such as, by cash or Demand Draft will not be accepted
Online form will require your recent photograph.
After successful pre-registration you would be able to print your registration slip. You MUST produce the registration slip during the admission.
Admission desks would open on 24th July 2017 at 10 AM.
Venue of Admission Desk:
Lecture Hall Complex (How to Reach)
You must present yourself to admission desk on this day with the following documents:*
Important Note: a) Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- Signed copy of your pre-registration slip
- Self-attested copies of marksheets and certificates of all examinations starting from 10th standard; Photo identity; Proof of date of birth (Copy of Birth Certificate);
- 4 (Four) recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate if applicable (attested)
- Migration certificate (if applicable and available)
- Signed copy of Institute Bylaws and Anti-Ragging Undertaking. Please click here for Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Judgement for reference.
* ALL ORIGINALS SHOULD BE WITH THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE.