You must pay the requisite fee and pre-register yourself at this online
portal before the offer expires. Failure to pre-register online will
debar you from taking admission at IISER Kolkata.
The admission fee is tabulated below:-
||Total admission fee
|General and OBC||Rs. 35250/
|SC/ST /PD/KM||Rs. 18750/
The above admission fees are provisional and subject to the amendment by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- Kindly use this link for detailed fees breakup.
- You must pay using NEFT so that your payment is identified with an Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) could be done from any NEFT-enabled branch having unique IFSC code.
- Please note that payment must be made in favour of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata to
State Bank of India, Kalyani branch, a/c no. 35287685781 (Name of the account: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH KOLKATA,
IFSC Code: SBIN0001082, MICR: 700002319, Branch code: 1082) from
any NEFT-enabled scheduled bank in India. On making the payment the receiving bank will provide the transaction
details which will indicate the Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number along with the name of the depositor.
- Upon receiving your UTR number (usually 16 alphanumeric characters), the number would be verified by us to confirm your payment.
- NEFT protocol for all banks provides an Additional Information section where you may specify (i) applicant's
name, (ii) the phrase "Registration fee".
- Other means of payment, such as, by cash or Demand Draft will not be accepted
- Online form will require your recent photograph.
- After successful pre-registration you would be able to print your registration slip. You MUST produce the registration slip during the admission.
- Admission desks would open on 24th July 2017 at 10 AM.
Venue of Admission Desk:
Lecture Hall Complex (How to Reach)
You must present yourself to admission desk on this day with the following documents:*
Important Note: a) Please check that your name matches exactly with your Class X certificate, as only the name printed in the Class X certificate will be used for the issue of any certificates from the Institute.
- Signed copy of your pre-registration slip
- Self-attested copies of marksheets and certificates of all examinations starting from 10th standard; Photo identity; Proof of date of birth (Copy of Birth Certificate);
- 4 (Four) recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate if applicable (attested) [PD Certificate] [OBC-NC Certificate] [SC/ST Certificate]
- Migration certificate (if applicable and available)
- Signed copy of Institute Bylaws and Anti-Ragging Undertaking. Please click here for Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Judgement for reference.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar (if present)
* ALL ORIGINALS SHOULD BE WITH THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE.